Welcome to the blog of Rev. Russell Harbaugh, pastor of the Aurora Church of the Nazarene in Aurora, MO. Thanks for showing your interest in our church. We would love to meet you some time and I hope through this blog and through our podcasts, you can get to know us better. I will attempt to use this blog to journal my thoughts on the things of this world that inspire me, confuse me, rile me up, or otherwise make me say, "Huh!" Some of my best thoughts typically come a day after I have already preached the sermon, so you will often find some "extras" here that should have been in a recent message.
The platform I will approach things from will be consistent with my Christian-holiness world view. It is also my hope that I will be able to address common questions that are on people's minds about Christianity and religion in general; in that same spirit, you are always welcome to submit your questions and to interact with my thoughts as well.
I look forward to building strong relationships with members of the AuroraNaz church, as well as with the community of Aurora in general. Our goal at AuroraNaz is to bring Glory to God all Week Long. I pray that this Blog is another way that we can do that. -Pastor Russ
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment